Some Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 characters drawn in MS Paint.
This is nothing. It’s 2am and I came up with a bunch of weirdos and their Saturday Morning Cartoon nemesis.
1. Bryn, a goblin wizard. She’s super stylish, just graduated from goblin wizard college, and switches wigs on the daily. Brains of the outfit.
2. Eleazar, an elf sorcerer. Ruled a petty kingdom as sorcerer-king, got dethroned, spent a decade drunk, lost a bar fight with Marta and then ze joined up the next day. Ze has difficulty avoiding the temptations of zir old lifestyle.
3. Marta, a dwarf barbarian. Marta is seriously janked up and is basically a little trashcan of poorly-managed rage thanks to her shitty childhood spent on the streets. She and Bryn have a close friendship.
4. Fuad, a human monk. He hasn’t eaten anything in sixteen years and subsists on light and water. He can be super pious and holier-than-thou, but he’s also the surrogate mom of the team and Idwyn’s mentor.
5. Ariadne, a human wizard. Ariadne loves puzzles, brain-teasers, puns, and romantic poetry. She’s very mechanically-minded; she made Telema’s prosthesis after a troll bit the orc’s old hand off.
6. Telema, an orc monk. Telema is very removed from the affairs of the world. She often pursues her own ends and finds it difficult to connect with her comrades, except for Ariadne. She really likes grapes.
7. Idwyn, an elf fighter. Idwyn is Ariadne’s partner and bodyguard. Born heir to a small barony, they gave up their birthright to pursue the common-born wizard and lead a life on the road.
Latika is a two-bit huckster who pretends to be an enlightened adviser, holy man, and master of divination. In reality, while he knows a dangerous amount about magic, he is first and foremost a thief who depends on the gullibility of others to accrue power. He was Bryn’s master before she went straight.
Also, his feet are really tiny.